Check out our Cargo Product!
Our Cargo policy protects businesses against the loss or damage that can occur when transporting valuable goods. Our transit team are experts in developing policies that fit the bill, no matter whether your clients’ cargo is commodities, hazardous goods or fine art.
And with optional cover available for overseas subsidiaries, single shipments and specified storage locations, there’s room to customise the policy to suit even the most complex of businesses.
Key cover and benefits:
Our product comes with full cycle functionality including new business quote and bind, MTA and renewal and by trading through the portal you can access instant document production. We have recently added new covers, increased limits of some existing covers and reduced deductibles of others. We continue to offer exclusive wording, A rated security, competitive commission and wide appetite.
- Container (and/or rail wagon) damage now included as standard (£50,000 any one event)
- Storage is included as standard in the wording up to £100k at unspecified UK locations
- No survey required on claims under £5,000
- Sheets, ropes and the like cover limit increased by 50% to £3,000
- Replacement by Air cover increased to £10,000 limit
- Cover for wilful misconduct
- Tools, samples and test equipment deductible is now £100
Our Cargo product is live on our portal, Victor for Brokers. Our portal allows you to manage quotes, place cover, update changes, produce documents, view your client information and process renewals at your own convenience. Request access to the portal here: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will still be supported by the same team of experienced Victor Insurance underwriters who are available by calling 01638 608064.
If you don’t already trade with us, you’ll need to set up an agency with Victor Insurance. This will give you access to our suite of specialist products, including Cargo, making it quick and easy for you and your clients. You can do this via our online application form here.
INSIGHT. INNOVATION. IN PERSON