We're sorry but your browser is not supported by victorinsurance.com

For the best experience, please upgrade to a supported browser:


Policy overview

Commercial Motor Agriculture

Damage to a farm vehicle can be very disruptive to your agriculture clients, especially during the busiest seasons, which is why our cover is designed to get your clients up and running quickly.

We also offer an approved repairers scheme (to authorise repairs up to £750). But this isn’t compulsory, so your clients can still use their own mechanic if they’d prefer. Our cover allows for vehicles used on the farm or in connection with agriculture to have a common renewal date. 

Policy types
  • Third party only
    * Unlimited cover for third party death or bodily injury
    * Third party property damage of up to £20,000,000 for private cars and £5,000,000 for other vehicles (unless otherwise stated in the schedule)
  • Third party fire and theft
    * Includes additional cover against theft, attempted theft, and fire damage to a vehicle
  • Comprehensive
    * Includes additional cover against accidental collision damage and glass breakage
What we cover
  • Agricultural vehicles
  • All-terrain vehicles (ATVs)
  • Combines
  • Goods-carrying vehicles up to 26 tonnes
  • Implements
  • Motorcycles
  • Private cars
  • Quad bikes
  • Special vehicles for agricultural purposes
  • Tractors
  • Unspecified trailer cover up to £100,000
  • Vintage tractors
What we normally decline
  • Any vehicle with more than nine seats
  • Buses
  • Classic cars and classic motorcycles
  • Coaches
  • Foreign-based vehicles
  • Goods-carrying vehicles greater than 26 tonnes
  • Grounds work
  • Haulage excluding agricultural produce
  • Livestock haulage with greater than 20% turnover
  • Tankers
  • Trams