We're sorry but your browser is not supported by victorinsurance.com

For the best experience, please upgrade to a supported browser:


Policy overview

Property Owners  

Our property owners policy is designed with flexibility in mind, offering cover for single homes and blocks of flats, we can find the right cover for your client’s needs.

No matter whether your client is a landlord with a single rental property or a large-scale investor, we're here to help.

The policy can include
  • 90 days unoccupancy
  • Buildings and contents
  • Contract works
  • Employers’ liability
  • Engineering breakdown
  • Glass
  • Legal expenses
  • Loss of keys
  • Loss of metered services
  • Loss of rent and alternative accommodation
  • Malicious damage by tenants
  • Public liability
  • Terrorism
  • Theft and attempted theft
  • Trace and access
What we cover
  • Blocks of flats
  • Leaseholders
  • Light manufacturing trades
  • Low hazard wholesale trades
  • Office and clerical trades
  • Professional tenants
  • Retail trades  
What we consider
  • Confectionery manufacturing
  • Double glazing (UPVC) manufacturing
  • Double glazing (wood) manufacturing
  • Electrical consumer goods manufacturing
  • Garden centres
  • Garden supplies shops
  • Metal window manufacturing (excluding fitting)
  • Non-ferrous metal production
  • Paper bag and sack manufacturing
  • Public houses
  • Restaurants
  • Social clubs
  • UPVC window and door manufacture and installation
What we normally decline
  • Amusement arcades
  • Boat buildering (wood only)
  • Cotton mills
  • Fairground operators
  • Fertiliser manufacturing
  • Fireworks manufacturing
  • Fish and chip shops
  • Fish curing and processing
  • Metal treatment
  • Microwave systems manufacturing
  • Night clubs
  • Plastics warehouses (foam-based goods)
  • Poultry farms
  • Power stations
  • Quarries
  • Rag merchants
  • Sawmills
  • Schools
  • Scrap metal merchants
  • Timber yards
  • Tobacco manufacturing
  • Tyre manufacturing and retreading
  • Upholstery