Brokerage of the Future
The evolution of digital technology has transformed how business gets done in nearly every industry, including insurance. Over the past several decades, insurance brokerages have adopted a variety of new technologies, and many more continue to emerge. As this evolution continues, questions arise:
- What will insurance brokerages look like in the future?
- What does it mean to be a 'digital brokerage'?
- Should brokers worry about disruptive innovation?
- How can brokerages best keep pace with the changing landscape for businesses and consumers?
- What will help brokers reach the Millennial generation?
This report explores how technologies are empowering brokers to enhance their value, avoid disintermediation, serve new generations of customers, and preserve the importance of their role as trusted advisers to insurance purchasers.
Download the full report to learn more.